1. Which of the 10 traits mentioned in the sermon made an impact on you when it was presented?
2. Which of the 10 traits is your family’s strongest?
3. Which of the 10 traits do you and your family need to work on most?
4. What are some specific ways you, as a family, can share a common spiritual foundation?
5. What are some of your current family traditions?
6. Describe a tradition that you experienced as a child that you have made or would like to see become a tradition in your household.
7. What are some ways to communicate with love and grace?
8. If you have (or had) children in your family, how are you fulfilling (or did you fulfill) the principle of, “A family that plays together stays together?”
9. What other thoughts and feelings do you have about being a healthy family?