Join us for Cordova’s 2nd Annual Pie Baking Competition!
The teachers & staff from Cordova Meadows Elementary School are returning as judges. Anyone can enter! Please read the rules below.
Pies must be delivered to the FLC on Sunday, November 3rd between 9:00am and 12:00pm.
(This is a blind judging so no late entries can be accepted.)
- sweet pies only (no cheesecakes or meat pies)
- pies must have crust on at least the bottom & sides
- no alamode (ice cream topped) pies
- 2 identical pies should be entered (one for judging & one to be shared)
- please label any pies containing nuts
- decoration & themes are encouraged!
- you can decorate a 2′ x 2′ space on the table where your pies will be displayed & judged
- you must make the pie yourself
- secret ingredients & great grandmother’s recipes welcome
Pies will be judged on the following criteria:
- Form & overall stability